Contact Our Family Dentist in Seattle
Contact Us Today
If you wish to get a whiter smile and better oral health, come to Zen Dental Center. We focus on general dentistry and can help you and your loved ones take better care of your teeth and gums. Our dental practice is open Monday through Friday and we are also available for emergency dental care. Our dental office is conveniently located next to public transit, so you’ll find it very easy to get to your appointment.
About : Our team is dedicated to preserving your oral health. Dr. Richard Miyata, DDS has been practicing dentistry ever since 1997 and believes it is important to always be learning new things. His team consists of Cinthya, Yuka, Kay, Cindy, Lindsey, Cher, and Carly.
Treatments : Our services include emergency dentistry, family dentistry, general dentistry, periodontal care, and mini dental implants.
Reviews : We are proud to go above and beyond as a top family dentistry practice in Seattle. See what our previous patients have said about our services.
From the North
Get on I-5 S from WA-530 W. Follow I-5 S to Eastlake Ave E in Seattle. Take exit 166 from I-5 S. Take Denny Way and E Olive Way to Harvard Ave E.
From the South
Get on I-5 N in Tacoma from Lakewood Dr W and 74th St W. Follow I-5 N to Olive Way in Seattle. Take exit 166 from I-5 N. Continue on Olive Way.Drive to Harvard Ave E.
Get your teeth cleaned professionally with peace of mind. Call us at 206-324-1100
What Sets Us Apart?
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Most PPO Insurance Accepted
- Gentle but Effective Dental Care
- Honest, Trustworthy Dental Care
- Speaks English, Spanish & Japanese
- Artistic & Technically Proficient Care
- Generally Sees Emergencies Same Day
- Convenient Location Near the Light Rail
- Comfortable, Welcoming, Efficient Office
- Team Communicates Treatment Plans Clearly
- Team Takes the Time to Listen & Evaluate All Possibilities
- We Only Recommend Dental Treatments You Truly Need