Top-Quality Care and Service for Premera Insurance Patients in Seattle
At Zen Dental Center, we strive to keep down the cost of dental care for all of our patients. If your treatment requires more than one visit to our office, we’ll give you a total estimate for the entire treatment plan and coordinate with you to help plan for the best financial arrangements in your budget.
Working closely with as many leading insurance providers is part of how we ensure you have the access you want and need to high-quality dental care for the whole family right here in our office. We participate with most major dental insurance programs, including Premera dental insurance, and we accept your insurance plan as partial payment toward treatment or full payment by billing your insurance provider for you for the maximum amount of coverage available on your individual plan.
Zen Dental Center is proud to announce our insurance partnership with Premera Blue Cross insurance, a trusted Washington provider of medical and dental insurance. For those who already rely on Premera for medical insurance, getting dental care included is simple and affordable as an individual or a family. If you’re looking for a brand-new provider, consider Premera for your dental insurance. You can work directly with our office to make appointments and plan treatments, and we will handle all insurance billing and questions with Premera. Most dental procedures can be covered; just a few that Premera will cover in our office include:
- 100% of preventative dental care
- Very low $20 copay
- Over 200 adult dental procedures covered
- Overall dental wellness care for your children, including most common pediatric procedures
- Special coverage for major dental care, including crowns, overlays, and medically necessary orthodontia (braces)
Why choose our office?
New patients visiting our office can expect:
- The use of state-of-the-art technology
- Effective dental care that is gentle
- A comfortable and welcoming environment
- Dental care in English, Spanish, or Japanese to put you at ease
- Convenient location near the light rail station
- Honest, trustworthy care that never tries to push unwanted or unneeded treatment
Different plans have different levels of coverage, so it’s important to check with your Premera provider for what is covered by your individual, family, or employee dental plan. To find out more information about the different plans, you can contact our office in Seattle, WA, or visit www.premera.com directly to contact an insurance representative to sign up.
Book your first appointment with us!
If you already have Premera Dental insurance, you can keep your teeth and gums healthy with regular dental appointments. Call today to schedule your first appointment as a new patient.
Contact us about Premera coverage today!
What Sets Us Apart?
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Most PPO Insurance Accepted
- Gentle but Effective Dental Care
- Honest, Trustworthy Dental Care
- Speaks English, Spanish & Japanese
- Artistic & Technically Proficient Care
- Generally Sees Emergencies Same Day
- Convenient Location Near the Light Rail
- Comfortable, Welcoming, Efficient Office
- Team Communicates Treatment Plans Clearly
- Team Takes the Time to Listen & Evaluate All Possibilities
- We Only Recommend Dental Treatments You Truly Need