Dental Treatment In Seattle and Washington
Urgent Dental Care
At Zen Dental Center, we are committed to providing you with only the best dental care with a variety of treatment options. Our oral care experts feature decades of experience to all ages of patients, so we can treat the whole family. When you visit our Seattle dentist practice you can rest easy knowing that Dr. Richard Miyata will take the time to discuss your specific dental concerns and only recommend treatment that can provide you with the best quality results.
Our list of dental services includes:
Keeping Teeth and Gums Healthy
When you visit our practice, we help you improve the health of your teeth and gums using preventive maintenance and education, utilizing the latest in dental technology and x-ray equipment. With the help of our caring hygienists and a focus on regular cleanings and check-ups, we aim to keep your teeth and gums in top condition. If dental issues are detected, we also provide expert periodontal care, painless extractions, and implant procedures at our Seattle office, so you need only visit one location to help restore your oral health.
Conveniently Located Seattle Office
If you haven’t been to the dentist in a while or are looking for dental services in the Seattle area, Zen Dental Center is here to provide gentle and professional services for you and the whole family. We accept most dental insurance plans and are conveniently located near the light rail in Seattle. Our team is ready to take the time to review your dental needs and discuss a treatment plan that fits you. In many instances, we are also able to see emergency cases the same day!
To schedule an appointment with our helpful staff at Zen Dental Center, please contact us at (206) 324-1100.
What Sets Us Apart?
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Most PPO Insurance Accepted
- Gentle but Effective Dental Care
- Honest, Trustworthy Dental Care
- Speaks English, Spanish & Japanese
- Artistic & Technically Proficient Care
- Generally Sees Emergencies Same Day
- Convenient Location Near the Light Rail
- Comfortable, Welcoming, Efficient Office
- Team Communicates Treatment Plans Clearly
- Team Takes the Time to Listen & Evaluate All Possibilities
- We Only Recommend Dental Treatments You Truly Need