Dental Hygiene In Seattle
Attention to your dental hygiene is an important daily step toward your best dental health. Brushing and flossing at home is a good start but regularly scheduled professional cleanings from Zen Dental Center will help you maintain the best level of hygiene.
By keeping your regularly scheduled dental hygiene appointments every six months, you can avoid unhealthy plaque and tartar build ups that can lead to unhealthy conditions in your mouth. When your teeth and gums are not kept clean, acids in the mouth can break down the enamel on teeth leading to cracks and cavities. In addition, gums can become inflamed opening the door for bacteria into the vital parts of our gums and teeth leading to infection. Luckily, regular cleaning appointments and good home care can help you avoid these problems.
What Sets Us Apart?
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Most PPO Insurance Accepted
- Gentle but Effective Dental Care
- Honest, Trustworthy Dental Care
- Speaks English, Spanish & Japanese
- Artistic & Technically Proficient Care
- Generally Sees Emergencies Same Day
- Convenient Location Near the Light Rail
- Comfortable, Welcoming, Efficient Office
- Team Communicates Treatment Plans Clearly
- Team Takes the Time to Listen & Evaluate All Possibilities
- We Only Recommend Dental Treatments You Truly Need