Root Canal Treatment In Seattle
Injury, accidents, decay and disease can cause the living, internal part of a tooth to become infected. The pulp of a tooth is protected by both the hard enamel of your tooth and a surrounding dense tissue called dentin. However, local inflammation, bacteria entering the tooth through cracks or cavitites or other fissues can cause infection in the pulp. Not only is this painful but it puts the health of the tooth at risk.
We perform endodontic procedures commonly known as root canal treatment. This is a common procedure that relieves the pain and can protect the tooth from further disease.
If you are experiencing a “tooth ache,” it’s possible that you have such an infection, and you should call us as soon as possible for an appointment.
What Sets Us Apart?
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Most PPO Insurance Accepted
- Gentle but Effective Dental Care
- Honest, Trustworthy Dental Care
- Speaks English, Spanish & Japanese
- Artistic & Technically Proficient Care
- Generally Sees Emergencies Same Day
- Convenient Location Near the Light Rail
- Comfortable, Welcoming, Efficient Office
- Team Communicates Treatment Plans Clearly
- Team Takes the Time to Listen & Evaluate All Possibilities
- We Only Recommend Dental Treatments You Truly Need