Mini Dental Implants In Seattle
Our office helps many people who have missing teeth. Dentures and partials can substitute for a missing tooth or teeth, but the standard for care for missing teeth is a dental implant. A dental implant simulates the look and function of a tooth, and it is a long-lasting solution.
An implant is a simple titanium post that is implanted into the jawbone. A crown sits on top of the post, simulating a tooth and root.
When a tooth is missing, bone below the tooth is not stimulated by chewing. The body will reabsorb the minerals of the bone underneath the tooth, resulting in a sunken look to the face. In addition, the surrounding teeth can move into the open space, destabilizing the structure of your mouth. To avoid problems with missing teeth, we recommend an implant.
What Sets Us Apart?
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Most PPO Insurance Accepted
- Gentle but Effective Dental Care
- Honest, Trustworthy Dental Care
- Speaks English, Spanish & Japanese
- Artistic & Technically Proficient Care
- Generally Sees Emergencies Same Day
- Convenient Location Near the Light Rail
- Comfortable, Welcoming, Efficient Office
- Team Communicates Treatment Plans Clearly
- Team Takes the Time to Listen & Evaluate All Possibilities
- We Only Recommend Dental Treatments You Truly Need