Get The Best Periodontal Care In Seattle
Periodontal care is the care and treatment of your gum tissue. While most people consider caring for their teeth as the primary goal of home care, it’s equally important to take care of the gums.
When inflamed with infection, gum tissue can provide easy access for oral bacteria to enter the blood stream. This connection between the mouth and your total health system is why gum disease has been linked to other illnesses such as heart disease and strokes.
In the mouth, infected gums allow easy access to the pulp of the tooth for bacteria. This connection can cause infections and disease in teeth. This is why we recommend brushing the gums and flossing as part of home care. However, when periodontal disease occurs, we are here to restore healthy, clean conditions.
What Sets Us Apart?
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Most PPO Insurance Accepted
- Gentle but Effective Dental Care
- Honest, Trustworthy Dental Care
- Speaks English, Spanish & Japanese
- Artistic & Technically Proficient Care
- Generally Sees Emergencies Same Day
- Convenient Location Near the Light Rail
- Comfortable, Welcoming, Efficient Office
- Team Communicates Treatment Plans Clearly
- Team Takes the Time to Listen & Evaluate All Possibilities
- We Only Recommend Dental Treatments You Truly Need